Take care of your money, avoid being cheated
Take care of your money and always avoid the following:
- Never send money for the purpose of claiming lottery prizes or other types of rewards with the promise of receiving money.
- Never send money to guarantee a loan, debit or credit card.
- Never send money in response to offers made over the internet or the phone, especially when you are not sure of their credibility.
- Never send money to a person you don’t know or whose identity you cannot verify.
- Never send money to a person (particularly outside the country) who claims to be a relative who needs money for an emergency.
Remember, your money is very valuable; never send money in these situations.
What should you do if you are in any of the above situations?
- Access your account and cancel your transfer immediately or ask a representative to cancel your transaction.
- If your money has not been withdrawn or cashed, we will process the money back.
- Once the money is collected, which can happen in a short time, you will not be able to receive a refund even if your money has been stolen due to fraud.